Information technology has registered a handsome growth in the past few years. This is a dynamic sector, as technology keeps on evolving. One needs to catch up with the latest to keep themselves updated with the sector. Here is a list of top eight technologies one needs to be aware of:
- Software-as-a-service: This is one of the latest technologies. It helps in hosting software on a central cloud making it accessible for clients via web browsers.
- Cloud: Cloud technologies use network of isolated servers hosted on internet to store, manage, and process data.
- Mobility: This is related to wireless networking for transfer of data. The next phase is having advanced feature including multiuser .
- Bring Your Own Device: It brings freedom to employees to choose their own gadget for workplace. It helps them to be more productive and also saves cost of employers.
- Software-defined networking: These lays down the tools that help to virtualize the network infrastructure. It’s key role is to provide programmatic interfaces into network equipment.
- Internet of Things: It represents all the gadgets that contain IP address and can transfer data with internet connectivity.
- Big Data: This is essential for big organizations and enterprises that deals with Terabytes, Petabytes and Exabytes of data.
8. IP: Is the latest version of the internet protocol that cures all errors by providing an identification and location system for computers on networks.